Content

Pleasing a woman

Friday, December 7, 2007
Yeah pleasing a woman !! I mean emotionally though. Its a tough thing to do. I could barely acheive it myself. You try to keep your relationship stable and keep the bullshit out but you gotta do it through teamwork and hard work. Sounds simple but when your girl let's some bullshit catch her ear and won't let it go, thats your ass. Yeah you guessed it, I'm in the dog house. I'm a stubborn dude who moves in silence. Saw my girl talking to a coworker about "our business" eventhough she doesnt think its important enough to keep quite. I do!! Okay maybe I'm influenced by biggie a bit, his whole mentality like someone is always out to get you so keep things at a minimum and never let anyone know your moves. Maybe she doesnt understand that which pissed me off and simply said F*•^k you. I shouldn't have said it but I have to be real about how I feel. Drama continues, I get work up easy when someone I really care about just goes against everything I'm about. I'm that mystery dude who's the quietest out of everyone, knows everything about everyone, and let's people only see the business side of me. I'm all work no play. I might take life too seriously but I'm a serious guy what can I do? I'm just rambling. Deep down I love her undenyably and thats what matters. No too good at writing about personal shit.

1 comments:

Mademoiselle SK at: December 18, 2007 at 7:12 PM said...

Awww, Ray loves Sheri. You two are soo cute. Soo cute that it gets on my nerves! But I love the both of you. I know you two will work everything out. Just always have my spot warm on the couch! =P